Thursday, February 28, 2008

And then we had to go to hospital


Mid March, they said. Mummy woke daddy up, complaining of tummy ache and wanting to go to hospital. Daddy woke popo up and asked her to look after me. An hour after mummy arrived at the hospital, she had a baby (24th Feb 2008, 3.45kg). Daddy took me to see him later, but he wasn't very interesting. Watching the midwives rushing around when I started headbutting the viewing window was funny.

I forgot all about my new didi until I came home from school the next day. Daddy made me walk the whole 60 metres home. I was pretty grumpy, until I saw mummy cuddling that baby from the hospital on the sofa! I was outraged, livid. Daddy put Star Wars on, and I soon forgot about it. The baby's all right, actually. He just lies on his little bed on the floor and moans for food occasionally. When daddy picks him up, he sucks his arm! I was never that silly.

No comments: