Tuesday, June 3, 2008

TV breakfast


I like a big bowl of cereal for breakfast, daddy is very pleased that I eat it all by myself now. I'm sometimes a bit tired and grumpy in the mornings, but a quick blast of "Toy Story" or "A Bug's Life" soon sorts that out. Oliver is watching the TV too - you can just see his head poking up above the arm of the sofa. He doesn't stay sitting up for long, either falling over, or mummy noticing what daddy has done, whichever is sooner.

It's probably about 8am in this picture, as I go to school at 8:30. You can see that the sun outside is already very bright. Usually we walk the short distance to kindergarten squinting into the dawn. On rare, wonderful occasions, it rains and daddy carries me to school on his shoulders, under an umbrella. Those mornings are the best.

No comments: